Korean Snack Review III

More snacks!! The convenience store downstairs is amazing ☺


Ppushu Ppushu Ramen Snack ★★★☆

I actually tried this snack in San Francisco, at a Korean grocery store, but I found it again at our convenience store.

If you've ever eaten ramen out of the bag raw, you have had this snack. There is even a special flavor packet inside that you are supposed to use. The instructions are: don't cook it--smash it. Then season it and enjoy! For me, the flavor packet is too salty. But I will always love crunchy bits of uncooked ramen.

Final thoughts: Love eating raw ramen, so this one is great, but the flavor packet makes it way too salty and sweet, so I would skip the flavoring.



Chicken nuggets snack ★★☆☆

These snacks are on the savory, chicken-bouillon side of flavors. They are puffed squares so they have a good crunch to them, but they are coated with the flavoring and it is actually a weird, grainy coating.

Final thoughts: I will not buy these again.



Honey sticks snack ★★★★

These were so tasty. Sweet but not too sweet. And they really reminded me of some cereals I've had. To put it simply,
Flavors: Sweet, honey, cereal-like
Texture: Soft crunch, but weirdly shaped and bumpy

Final thoughts: I would buy these again


Thanks for reading! More snack reviews to come in the future ☺

Comments