Korean Snack Review III

More snacks!! The convenience store downstairs is amazing ☺


Ppushu Ppushu Ramen Snack 

I actually tried this snack in San Francisco, at a Korean grocery store, but I found it again at our convenience store.

If you've ever eaten ramen out of the bag raw, you have had this snack. There is even a special flavor packet inside that you are supposed to use. The instructions are: don't cook it--smash it. Then season it and enjoy! For me, the flavor packet is too salty. But I will always love crunchy bits of uncooked ramen.

Final thoughts: Love eating raw ramen, so this one is great, but the flavor packet makes it way too salty and sweet, so I would skip the flavoring.



Chicken nuggets snack 

These snacks are on the savory, chicken-bouillon side of flavors. They are puffed squares so they have a good crunch to them, but they are coated with the flavoring and it is actually a weird, grainy coating.

Final thoughts: I will not buy these again.



Honey sticks snack 

These were so tasty. Sweet but not too sweet. And they really reminded me of some cereals I've had. To put it simply,
Flavors: Sweet, honey, cereal-like
Texture: Soft crunch, but weirdly shaped and bumpy

Final thoughts: I would buy these again


Thanks for reading! More snack reviews to come in the future ☺

Comments