Korean Snacks Review

So it is very tempting to just buy one of everything at the convenience store downstairs, or at the supermarkets nearby, just because all of the labels are exciting and we can't tell what anything is... plus everything is inexpensive. We want to try it all! In an effort to pace ourselves, we have only gotten a few snacks so far. I thought it would be fun to share some of these with you guys and give our opinions on them.

Enjoy~


Honey Butter Chips 

Honey butter is a really popular flavor here, from what we have noticed. At first it sounds kind of odd, but then it sounds incredible. Who doesn't love butter with some honey? I had a different kind of honey butter snack at KCon last year (it was honey butter flavored bugle chips, essentially), which I enjoyed a lot more than this. Maybe it was because a chip should be salty.. something about the textures of potato chip and sugar didn't feel right to me?

Final thoughts: I like the flavor, but not on chips. Would not buy again


Potato Stick (Postick) 

These are delicious!! To me these taste like Funyans or some other onion ring crunchy snack but in stick-form. They are salty but have the sweetness of onion powder and probably other flavors. I couldn't stop eating... so yummy.

Final thoughts: I will be buying these again



Choco Banana Corn 

This snack was picked by Sam. They look like pretzels but the texture is crispy and the snack itself is coated with something somewhat soft, like it is coated with a yogurt cream or something.. You can almost rub the flavoring off if you try. The chocolate taste is good, but for me the banana flavor was off-putting. It's not my personal favorite flavor-combo, but Sam thought they were good.

My final thoughts: I didn't love the flavor or the texture. Would not buy again
Sam's final thoughts: I would buy something else before I bought these again

~

Thanks for reading ☺

More snack reviews to come in the future



Comments

Post a Comment